Wednesday 21 September 2016

Express cover photo update

Today I took a bit of time to freshen up the cover photo for my other social media pages.. Several months ago I came up with this idea that every time I'm creating a new and important character, I would afterwards put it in the scene of the cover...
Here is what the old version of the cover photo looks like:


It seems all good with the suggestive dreamy background and the clean but still empty wagons of the Express...And it even features Alex Green, the main character from my first public game.. (Game that can be found heeeree:  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/676127 ). But I still just see it as the beginning of the beginning...
Now this is how the new version of the cover looks:


That starts taking shape, right? And it will take even greater shapes with each new character joining in, as well as the stories they carry with them... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment