Saturday 22 October 2016

Tales From The Express - Encounter 7: The Old Model



I was sure that my time had passed. I felt like nothing but a staircase that newcomers trampled on their way to progress. A tool. And maybe that's what I am after all... These circuits, however glitchy they are, still understand that we all have a time to be glorious and a time to get used to the mark we left behind... And my mark is huge, so huge that it echoes in the making of all these new fellows with their thin black monitors and wireless connections...
I am indeed a staircase, but the materials this silly old staircase is made of are making the entire structure taller everyday.
Youth is inside of the Hard-drive. (I always wanted to display that)

Support Andreas' stories on Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment