Thursday 3 November 2016

College 3D Lesson: I can build BMO!

This was the first time I ever touched a serious 3D software (apparently Lego Digital Designer doesn't count) and it was amazing! As an introductory lesson to Cinema 4D I was expecting to learn how to make a cuboid shape, but I didn't consider THIS particular (and cute) cuboid shape.


Even though it doesn't yet have legs, arms and the face guaranteeing his charm, I still think it's a nice and ingeniously coloured design. And the smooth, rendered version of it proves that fact even more:


I'm starting to think that "BMO from Adventure Time" might actually be a good answer to many of the problems in today's education. Apart from role-model matters, of  course. This tiny console surely knows how to party...

No comments:

Post a Comment